The Sorath Proximal Humerus Proton Plate, designed for 2-, 3-, and 4-part proximal humerus fractures, aids in restoring patient anatomy while providing a rigid construct within the humeral head. The design and placement of the Proximal Humerus Proton Plate helps minimize impingement and soft tissue irritation for the patient.
Plate Features – BCP Proximal Humerus Proton Plate
- Support 3.5 mm screw system & 3.7 mm cannulated screw system
- Anatomically pre-contoured: no or only minimal bending necessary
- Tapered tip for submuscular plate insertion
- Undercuts for improved vascularization
- Available in Titanium & Stainless steel