i) Insertion of nail through Greater Trochanter assisted by the 5° Valgus built into the nail
ii) Static or dynamic locking can be performed via the aiming arm in 180 mm & 240 mm length nail. The long nails additionally can secondary dynamization.
iii) Product range
• Short Nail - Available in length 180 mm & 240 mm in 9, 10, 11, 12 mm diameter applicable for Left or Right Proximal femur
• Long nail is anatomical, designed separately for Left femur and Right femur - Available in length 340 mm to 440 mm (in 20mm increments) in 9, 10, 11, 12 mm diameter with anterior bow curvature of 1500 mm.
iv) Proximally two options of cephalic bone purchase
• Helical Blade Self-locking device (Dia: 13-10 mm)
• Hip Screw (Dia: 10 mm) with set screw system
• Rotational and angular stability achieved with one single blade or screw.
v) Optional additional rotational stability of femur Head fragment with use of Anti-rotation Screw by Miss-The-Nail technique
• Unique device - Anti-rotation Jig uses Miss-The-Nail technique to site the additional Anti-Rotation screw into the neck & head
• Prevents rotation of head
• Size – Diameter: 4.0 mm, Length options: 65 to 115mm, in 5mm increments
vi) Slimmest Nail Ever – Pioneering the use of Reduced proximal diameter of the nail without any compromise of Stability, Safety and comfort of use
• 15 mm Proximal diameter
• Less reaming and bone loss in proximal femur
• Bone conserving capabilities
• It can be used in younger patients and patients with narrow femur canal